- We are a boutique trust company whose exclusive focus is Self-Directed IRAs.
- We make it easy for our clients to invest their retirement money into alternatives.
- We place a special emphasis on working with startups, fund managers & investment advisors.
- We always answer our phones – and provide great client-support.
- We charge everyone the same low (flat-rate) annual fee regardless of the amount in their account.
- We don’t outsource anything, we do everything in-house (especially our client-support).
- Since our inception, we’ve maintained a 97% client retention rate – which we are very proud of.
- We have in excess of $1.25 billion in assets under custody.
- We currently have 30 employees.
- We are headquartered in Sioux Falls, SD and regulated by the South Dakota Division of Banking.
- Our administrative offices are located in Rockland County, NY (45-minute from NYC).
- We entered the Self-Directed IRA industry in 2009 with the founding of Broad Financial, a facilitator of IRA LLCs (also known as Checkbook IRAs).
- We founded Madison Trust Company in early 2014 to expand our offerings.