The entire account processing timeframe (from opening an account to funding your investment) typically takes 3-4 weeks.
The turnaround time is largely dependent on the firm currently holding your funds. Some institutions are quicker than others in terms of responding to and executing transfer/rollover requests.
If you are transferring funds from an existing IRA, you can speed up the process by requesting a wire instead of a check. This will eliminate mail time and check clearing time, shortening the entire process to 2-3 weeks.
- Our standard processing time for all forms and requests is 4 business days.
- Our expedited processing is 2 business days ($50 fee applies).
Note: Forms and requests received after 1PM EST will be considered received on the next business day.
Check Hold Policy
- Non-bank checks (e.g. personal and business checks) will be held for 7 business days.
- Bank and other financial institution checks will be held for 5 business days.
- Incoming wires are available the next business day ($25 fee applies).
For investments which are time sensitive, you have access to the following services:
- Expedited Processing Time ($50)
- Overnight Mail ($50)
- Wire Transfer ($25)